Get a Website!
Our All-In-One Website Service always includes: one domain name, a custom design, unlimited personal updating, web marketing, and full customer support. Choose a plan that fits your goals and budget, and complete the form below - we will contact to you to get things rolling!
What is a content management system?
A content management system
) is a system providing a collection of procedures used to manage work flow in a collaborative environment. These procedures can be manual or computer-based. The procedures are designed to do the following:
- Allow for a large number of people to contribute to and share stored data
- Control access to data, based on user roles (defining which information users or user groups can view, edit, publish, etc.)
- Aid in easy storage and retrieval of data
- Reduce repetitive duplicate input
- Improve the ease of report writing
- Improve communication between users
In a CMS, data can be defined as nearly anything: documents, movies, pictures, phone numbers, scientific data, and so forth. CMSs are frequently used for storing, controlling, revising, semantically enriching, and publishing documentation. Serving as a central repository, the CMS increases the version level of new updates to an already existing file. Version control is one of the primary advantages of a CMS.
1. We do the work, and you can do it yourself with great editing tools and resources
- Rich-Text Editor: edit your website as easily as writing an email
- Picture Gallery: a quick way to display a bunch of pictures
- Form Builder: collect information from your visitors
- News Blog: post news and updates
- Catalog: organize your products or services
- Google Maps/Calendars/Spreadsheets: embed easy-to-update Google features
- YouTube Videos: display video on your website easily
- Paypal Integration: take orders and payments right through your website
- Customer Resource Center: learn more and access great 'How To' articles
- We're Here to Help!: Telephone, Email, and Online Chat support
2. We set up and manage your domain name and your personalized email
- You have can add or manage email accounts and use your email online from anywhere
- You can download your email to Outlook, Outlook Express, Windows Mail, or iPhone and Blackberry
3. Web Marketing, traffic statistics, and advanced tracking with Google Analytics
Complete the form below to get things rolling!
- We make sure your website is out on the search engines working for you
- With our traffic statistics, search engine report and advanced tracking from Google Analytics you're able to see exactly how your website is doing